The Femto Forum’s FemtoZone 2011 is a promotional roadshow featuring leading companies at the cutting edge of femtocell development, showcasing the latest products & discussing key issues that will shape the future of the industry.
This year’s FemtoZone at CTIA Wireless features our strongest program ever ever, with some of the world’s key players and a packed speaker programme featuring leading femto experts.
Our programme highlights the development and adoption of small cells via femtocells and broader applications of femto technology for the provision of high-quality coverage and services within the residential, enterprise and public access markets.
Our speaker programme includes hot topics and
key issues, including:
- Will your network survive the new mobile broadband culture?
- Global Consumer Research on femtocells
- An update on 3GPP femtocell standards
- The case for multi-mode LTE femtocells
- The rise of intelligent cells
- Mobile data traffic jams – tackling signaling and congestion issues
- Cracking the Enterprise
- Services and femtocell
- LTE femtocells: Everything you need to know
- 4 years later: The evolving femto ecosystem and value proposition
….plus expert market overviews and technology updates.